Positive Partnerships Camp
Treat you & your horse to a bond building weekend, great for further cementing or kick starting your equine relationship. Ridden and dismounted biomechanics, Trec, in hand/ridden sessions plus a break allowing you to have optional 1-1’s or simply relax. Great fun at a truly fantastic venue with great company.
Open to all – you do not need to be a BHS member to attend!
Stable access from 3.30pm
* GB Team rider Anthea Kendricks will be our Trec coach
* Helen Wain will be our lead Biomechanics coach
* Jane Alexander will be our lead in hand and ridden coach
* Pippa Hattan – BHSI – will be providing, optional extra, sessions in stable management, ridden (jump/flat/XC) or in hand/lunge lesson! You decide what you want to do!
What do you get for the money?
* Two nights stable at Kelsall Hill
* Straw (shavings extra)
* Kelsall Hill Haylage
* Friday BBQ & Saturday pm meal
* Two hours TREC coaching
* Two hours ridden & dismounted rider biomechanics session
* Two hours Stable & in hand session
* Friday night workshop with Worthington Coaching:
* Saturday night demo with “Ride 2 the side”
* Free time – half day either Sat or Sun am or pm, built in to the agenda to allow you to book optional 1-1’s, go on the farm ride* or customise a lesson with Pippa*! (*extra cost)
Pippa Hatton BHSI will be on site on both the Saturday & Sunday offering lessons which can be built to suit your requirements! She will be able to coach you with a friend or enjoy a private lesson on any subject you want, (nb: thats within her expertise areas!) – She could help you with a dismounted lunge lesson, stable management etc. Pippa will enjoy the use of a small number of SJ’s, Kelsall’s XC course and a 20 x 40 menage both days.
£210 per horse